How can I contest my ticket?
You can contest a ticket by appearing at the Clerk of Court office to enter a not guilty plea. Your case will then be set for trial.

Show All Answers

1. Will the Mayor be hearing my case in court?
2. Can I pay my ticket without appearing in court?
3. Do I need an attorney?
4. How can I contest my ticket?
5. What if I can't come to court on my court date?
6. Can I change the jurisdiction of my case to the Franklin County Municipal Court?