In recognition of the State’s orders prohibiting public gatherings, the regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held virtually on Thursday, May 7, 2020, at 7:00 pm on the internet at worthington.org to hear the following requests:
Items of Public Hearing – Unfinished1. Extension of Construction Completion Period – Detached Garage - 100 W. South St. (Neil Toepfer) BZA 05-2020
Items of Public Hearing – New Business1. Extension of Construction Completion Period – New House - 100 W. South St. (Neil Toepfer) BZA 12-2020
2. Variance – Rear Yard Setback – Addition – 642 Farrington Dr. (Dan Shellenbarger) BZA 10-2020
3. Variance – Side Yard Setback – Canopy – 849 Oxford St. (Justin Del Col Shearer Landscaping/McGarry) BZA 11-2020
4. Variance – Setback from Alley – Fence – 171 Franklin Ave. (Mikele Mahaffey-OHL) BZA 13-2020
5. Variance – Sign Regulations – Freestanding Sign – 6121 Huntley Rd. (Jim McFarland/DLZ) BZA 14-2020
6. Variance – Front Yard Setback & Material – Fence – 6580 Huntley Rd. (SuperGames) BZA 15-2020
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions in regard to this meeting by the following two options:1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments will be read by the clerk during the meeting.
2. Call 567-249-0063 and enter conference ID 456 775 89. Telephone comments will be taken in the order in which they are received. There is a 25-second delay in the live stream online so callers should turn their computer audio down when it is their turn to speak.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at worthington.org on Friday prior to the meeting.