Notice of Public Hearing
A regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held March 5, 2020 at 7:00 PM at the Louis J. R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High St., to hear the following requests:
Items of Public Hearing
- Appeal of the Building Inspector Decision – Violation Order – Tourist Home – 142 Park Blvd. (Jacqueline Gargus & Thomas Huff) BZA 07-2020
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Addition and Renovations – 50 E. Granville Rd. (Schorr Architects/Kilbourne Middle School) BZA 03-2020
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Fence – 173 E. Wilson Bridge Rd. (Harold Careins) BZA 04-2020
- Variance – Extension of Construction Completion Period – Detached Garage - 100 W. South St. (Neil Toepfer) BZA 05-2020
- Variance – Rear Yard Setback – Addition – 314 W. New England Ave. (Jonathan and Lesley Khoury) BZA 06-2020
- Variance – Rear and Side Yard Setback – Shed – 337 Pingree Dr. (Anna Rinehart) BZA 08-2020
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Garage – 384 Colonial Ave. (Nathan and Sarah Niese)BZA 09-2020
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at worthington.org on Friday prior to the meeting.