Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
In accordance with Worthington Code Section 109.05, the City Clerk hereby gives notice of regular meetings as follows:
Municipal Administration Building, 6550 North High Street, Council Chambers:
• City Council – 7:30 p.m. on the first, second and third Monday of each month. If City offices are closed on Monday because of a holiday then Council will meet on Tuesday. City Council will break in August.
• Board of Zoning Appeals – 7:00 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month. The Board will break in January.
• Municipal Planning Commission and Architectural Review Board – 7:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. The Commission will break in August.
Municipal Administration Building, 65550 North High Street, second floor meeting room:
• Community Improvement Corporation – 8:00 a.m. on the second Friday of every other month beginning Friday, January 10, 2020.
• Community Relations Commission – 7:00 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month.
• Worthington International Friendship Association – 5:30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month.
• Community Visioning Committee – 6:00 p.m. on the second Tuesday and fourth Monday of each month.
Worthington Community Center, 345 E. Wilson Bridge Road
• Parks and Recreation Commission – 6:00 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month. The Commission will break for August.
• Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Board – 6:00 p.m. on the fourth Monday of each month. The Board will break in December.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City with a minimum 48 hours’ advance notice.
Individual notices of meetings are posted in the Municipal Administration Building.
D. Kay Thress, City Clerk