A regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held October 3, 2019 at 7:00 PM at the Louis J. R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High St., to hear the following requests:
Items of Public Hearing
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Shed – 191 Chacey Lane. (Rick and Leslie Paoletti) BZA 41-19
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Fence – 187 Lake Ridge Rd. (Bryan and Rachel Petras) BZA 42-19
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Detached Garage – 5776 Indianola Ave. (Anthony and Kimberly Lordo) BZA 44-19
- Multiple Variances – Worthingway Middle School (Worthington City School District/Schorr Architects) BZA 45-19
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – EV Charging Station – 48 W. New England Ave. (City of Worthington) BZA 46-19
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at worthington.org on Friday prior to the meeting.