Notice of Public Hearing
A regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held February 7, 2019 at 7:00 PM at the Louis J. R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High St., to hear the following items of public hearing:
- Variance – Wall Sign – 529 High St. (Jeanne Lennon) BZA 46-18
- Variance – Sign Design Requirements – Monument Sign – 6950 Worthington-Galena Rd. (WG Property LLC) BZA 49-18
- Variance – Sign Height – Directional Signage – 6550 N. High St. (City of Worthington) BZA 50-18
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Fence – 605 Evening St. (David and Amy Yenkin) BZA 01-19
- Variance – Accessory Building Area – Replace Garage – 6773 Bowerman Ct. (Shawn McNeil/ Mowry) BZA 04-19
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Single Family Dwelling – 410 Tucker Dr. (Aaron and Susan Bakhshi) BZA 05-19
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Porch Steps with Railings – 41 W. South St. (William and Rosanne Yang) BZA 06-19
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at www.worthington.org the Friday prior to the meeting.