In accordance with Worthington Code Section 109.05, the City Clerk hereby gives notice of regular meetings as follows:
Municipal Administration Building, 6550 North High Street, Council Chambers:
• City Council – 7:30 p.m. on the first, second and third Monday of each month. If City offices are closed on Monday because of a holiday then Council will meet on Tuesday.
• Board of Zoning Appeals – 7:00 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month.
• Municipal Planning Commission and Architectural Review Board – 7:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. The Commission will recess for the month of August
Municipal Administration Building, 65550 North High Street, second floor meeting room:
• Community Reinvestment Corporation – 8:00 a.m. on the second Friday of every other month beginning Friday, January 11, 2019.
• Community Relations Commission – 7:00 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month.
• Worthington International Friendship Association – 5:30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month
Worthington Community Center, 345 E. Wilson Bridge Road
• Parks and Recreation Commission – 6:00 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month
• Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Board – 6:00 p.m. on the fourth Monday of each month
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City with a minimum 48 hours’ advance notice.
Notice of meetings is posted in the Municipal Administration Building.
D. Kay Thress, City Clerk