Notice of Public Hearing
A regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held September 6, 2018 at 7:00 PM at the Louis J. R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High St., to hear the following items of public hearing:
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Fence – 295 W. South St. (Gary Nolan) BZA 28-18
- Variance – Rear Yard Setback – Room Addition – 100 Chacey Ln. (Edward Murphy/ Peggy Newkirk) BZA 29-18
- Variances – Side & Rear Yard Setback – Fence & Arbor – 5731 Foster Ave. (Randy Headings/ Ruth Smith) BZA 32-18
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Flagpole – 291 Bristol Woods Ct. (Elise Krieger & Brent Bowen) BZA 33-18
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Single Family Dwelling – 410 Tucker Dr. (Aaron and Susan Bakhshi) BZA 34-18
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at www.worthington.org the Friday prior to the meeting.