Notice of Public Hearing
A regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held January 4, 2018 at 7:00 PM at the Louis J. R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High St., to hear the following requests:
Items of Public Hearing
- Variances - Front Yard Setback - Sculpture Garden - 820 High St. (CYP Studios/ Worthington Public Library) BZA 51-17
- Variance - Fence Height - 319 Loveman Ave. (David & Ashley Allison) BZA 52-17
- Variance - Side Yard Setback – Generator - 6264 Proprietors Rd. (Karen L. Hoskinson) BZA 01-18
- Variance - Side Yard Setback - Scale – 6600 Huntley Rd. (Mettler-Toledo, LLC) BZA 02-18
- Variance - Front Setback - Porch - 232 E. Granville Rd. (Scott Thompson) BZA 53-17 (Amendment to BZA 44-17)
- Variance - Side Setback - Addition - 688 Hartford St. (Marcus W. Hitt) BZA 54-17
- Extension of Construction Completion Time - Addition/Alteration - 254 Kenbrook Dr. (Jared McAlister) BZA 55-17
- Variance - Side Setback - Additions - 124 W. North St. (J.S. Brown & Co./Maher) BZA 56-17
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at www.worthington.org the Friday prior to the meeting.