Notice of Public Hearing
A regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held December 7, 2017 at 7:00 PM at the Louis J. R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High St., to hear the following requests:
Items of Public Hearing
- Parking Lot in C-5 & Variances - Lot Modifications & Directional Signage - 41 W. New England Ave. (New England Development Co.) BZA 46-17
- Variance - Side Setback & Accessory Building Area - Addition, Garage, and Fence - 158 Medick Way (Nicholson Builders Inc./Gasser) BZA 47-17
- Variance - Front and Rear Yard Setback - Addition - 261 E. Selby Blvd. (Nathan & Kate Wasson) BZA 48-17
- Appeal - Decision of Chief Building Inspector - 595 Fox Lane (Steffanie & John Haueisen) BZA 49-17
- Appeal – Decision of Chief Building Inspector - 595 Fox Lane (Robert & Deborah Tucker) BZA 50-17
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at www.worthington.org the Friday prior to the meeting.