Notice of Public Hearing
A regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held November 2, 2017 at 7:00 PM at the Louis J. R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High St., to hear the following requests:
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Fence – 5671 Indianola Dr. (Emma Lindholm) BZA 36-17
Items of Public Hearing – New
- Variance –Front Yard Setback - Pergola – 467 Poe Ave. (Von & Lisa Rouse) BZA 38-17
- Variance – Side and Rear Setback – Garage – 565 Hartford St. (Peter Lenz AIA/Sheldon) BZA 39-17
- Extension of Construction Completion Time – Remodel – 23 E. Southington Ave. (Tim Cavener) BZA 40-17
- Variance – Side Setback – Porch – 175 Loveman Ave. (Maple Craft LLC/Guldager) BZA 41-17
- Variance – Signage - Mural – 627 High St. (Old Worthington Partnership) BZA 42-17
- Variance – Front Setback – Porch & Addition – 232 E. Granville Rd. (Scott Thompson) BZA 44-17
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at www.worthington.org the Friday prior to the meeting.