The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda. Approval of Consent Agenda items includes conditions as listed in the staff memo.
- Condensing Units – 67 E. Granville Rd. (St. John’s Episcopal Church) ARB 58-2023
Architectural Review Board – Unfinished Business
- Paint Brick House – 159-161 E. Granville Rd. (Andrew Silverman) ARB 54-2023
Architectural Review Board – New Business
- Demolish Rear Addition – 44 W. New England Ave. (Kevin Rohyans) ARB 56-2023
- Addition – 541 Oxford St. (RAS Construction Pasternack) ARB 59-2023
- New Freestanding Sign – 6700 High St. (Oliver Holtsberry) ARB 57-2023
Municipal Planning Commission – New Business
- Amendment to Development Plan
- New Freestanding Sign – 6700 High St. (Oliver Holtsberry) ADP 08-2023
- Generator – 100 Old Wilson Bridge Rd. (Tammy Corrado) ADP 07-2023
Public Input: To express an opinion or request an application be considered separately, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-431-2424. During the meeting, comments will be accepted in person, on the internet, by email at email@example.com or by calling 567-249-0063 and entering conference ID: 537 957 249#. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice. If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.