The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, May 11, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda. Approval of Consent Agenda items includes conditions as listed in the staff memo.
- Design Modifications for Addition – 55 W. South St. (John Stangis/Jacobson) ARB 29-2023
- Fence – 659 Oxford St. (Casey Babbitt) ARB 32-2023
Architectural Review Board – Unfinished Business
- Fence – 357 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Hannalora S. Brown) ARB 86-2022
Architectural Review Board – New Business
- Fence – 621 Morning St. (Cliff & Belinda Workman/Sovinski) ARB 28-2023
- Fencing and Landscaping Modifications – 120 E. Stafford Ave. (National Church Residences) ARB 31-2023
Municipal Planning Commission – New Business
- PUD Modification
- Fencing and Landscaping Modifications – 120 E. Stafford Ave. (National Church Residences) PUD 02-2023
- Amendment to Development Plan
- Fencing – 6565 Worthington-Galena Rd. (David E. Brehm) ADP 05-2023
Public Input: To express an opinion or request an application be considered separately, email email@example.com or call 614-431-2424. During the meeting, comments will be accepted in person, on the internet, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 567-249-0063 and entering conference ID: 537 957 249#. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice. If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424 or email email@example.com.