The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held on Thursday, May 4, 2023, at 7:00 pm Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following request:
Items of Public Hearing – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board, staff, or the public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Renovation – 6108 Huntley Rd. (Donita Harris) EXCP 03-2023
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Renovation – 6760 Hayhurst St. (Andrew Ratliff) EXCP 04-2023
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Renovation – 649 High St. (Kevin Rohyans) EXCP 05-2023
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – New House – 576 Greenwich St. (Kevin Rohyans) EXCP 06-2023
Items of Public Hearing – Regular Agenda
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – House Rebuild – 6851 Highland Pl. (James Ross/Buxton) VAR 11-2023
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions regarding this application either in person, by email at email@example.com, or call (567) 249-0063 and enter conference ID: 456 775 89# during the meeting. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice.