The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda. Approval of Consent Agenda items includes conditions as listed in the staff memo.
- Porch – 577 Hartford St. (James Ross/Puckett) ARB 25-2023
- Garage Door – 872 Oxford St. (Brenda Ruf/Drabant) ARB 22-2023
Architectural Review Board – Unfinished Business
- TWHS – Additions & Renovations – 300 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Schorr Architects/Thomas Worthington High School) ARB 99-2022
Architectural Review Board – New Business
- Renovations, Addition, fence – 590 Morning St. (Britney Cider) ARB 26-2023
- Hot Tub Location, Fence – 688 Hartford St. (Marcus Hitt) ARB 27-2023
- Patio Furniture & Railing – 7105 N. High St. (Maple Street Biscuit Company/Worthington Gateway) ARB 21-2023
- Signage & Site Modifications – 7105 N. High St. & 121 W. Wilson Bridge Rd. (Worthington Gateway) ARB 24-2023
Municipal Planning Commission – New Business
- PUD Modification
- Signage & Site Modifications – 7105 N. High St. & 121 W. Wilson Bridge Rd. (Worthington Gateway) PUD 01-2023
- Amendment to Development Plan
- Signage – 6950 Worthington-Galena Rd. (Rob Hazel/Sports Imports) ADP 03-2023
- Shipping/Storage Containers – 6969 Worthington-Galena Rd. (Brad Wentz) ADP 04-2023
Public Input: To express an opinion or request an application be considered separately, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-431-2424. During the meeting, comments will be accepted in person, on the internet, by email at email@example.com or by calling 567-249-0063 and entering conference ID: 537 957 249#. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice. If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.