The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held on Thursday, April 6, 2023, at 7:00 pm Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following request:
Items of Public Hearing – Regular Agenda
- Variance – Side & Rear Yard Setbacks – Fence – 5687 Foster Ave. (Peter Martin) VAR 03-2023
- Variance – Rear Yard Setback – Addition – 341 Pinney Dr. (Shaun P. Hamm) VAR 04-2023
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Fence/Wall – 27 E. South St. (Sally Parker) VAR 05-2023
- Variance – Building Height – New School – 300 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Schorr Architects/Thomas Worthington High School) VAR 06-2023
- Variance – Sign Requirements – New Freestanding Sign – 6895 N. High St. (Liz Salisbury/Fifth Third Bank) VAR 09-2023
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions regarding this application either in person, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (567) 249-0063 and enter conference ID: 456 775 89# during the meeting. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice.