The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda. Approval of Consent Agenda items includes conditions as listed in the staff memo.
- New Doors and Window – 103 W. Clearview Ave. (Coury Sicker/Gilmore) ARB 14-2023
- Fence – 112 W. Stafford Ave. (Expert Fence LLC/Hollars & Knecht) ARB 17-2023
Architectural Review Board – New Business
- Front Steps – 907 Morning St. (Megan Bury) ARB 02-2023
- Freestanding Sign – 6895 N. High St. (Liz Salisbury/Fifth Third Bank) ARB 12-2023
- Addition – 689 Hartford St. (Brenda S. Parker/Mutti) ARB 13-2023
- Fence, Wall, Patio – 27 E. South St. (Sally Parker) ARB 18-2023
Architectural Review Board – Unfinished Business
- TWHS – Additions & Renovation – 300 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Schorr Architects/Thomas Worthington High School.) ARB 99-2022
Municipal Planning Commission – No Business
Public Input: To express an opinion or request an application be considered separately, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-431-2424. During the meeting, comments will be accepted in person, on the internet, by email at email@example.com or by calling 567-249-0063 and entering conference ID: 537 957 249#. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice. If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.