The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 7:00 pm at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda. Approval of Consent Agenda items includes conditions as listed in the staff memo.
- Fence – 594 Hartford St. (Robert Huffman) ARB 04-2023
Architectural Review Board – New Business
- New Deck – 38 Short St. (Justin Del Col/Carrie King and Scott Sumi) ARB 03-2023
- Patio Furniture – 7105 N. High St. (Rachel Russel/Five Guys) ARB 05-2023
- Revisions to Approval of New House – 99 E. North St. (Josh Myers) ARB 06-2023
- Addition – 577 Hartford St. (James Ross/Puckett) ARB 07-2023
- Greenhouse – 2075 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Monica Shaner/Linworth Alternative High School) ARB 08-2023
Municipal Planning Commission – New Business
- Subdivision Without Plat
- Property Transfer – 1890 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Joe Myers/Benjamin Price) SUB 01-2023
Public Input: To express an opinion or request an application be considered separately, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-431-2424. During the meeting, comments will be accepted in person, on the internet, by email at email@example.com or by calling 567-249-0063 and entering conference ID: 537 957 249#. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice. If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.