In accordance with Worthington Code Section 109.05, the City Clerk hereby gives notice of regular meetings as follows:
Municipal Administration Building, 6550 North High Street, Council Chambers:
- City Council – 7:00 p.m. on the first, second and third Monday of each month. If City offices are closed on Monday because of a holiday, then Council will meet on Tuesday. The Council will recess for the month of August
- Board of Zoning Appeals – 7:00 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month. The Board will recess for the month of August
- Municipal Planning Commission and Architectural Review Board – 7:00 p.m. on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. The Commission and Board will recess for the month of August. The Commission and Board will only meet once in November and December on the second Thursday of each month.
Municipal Administration Building, 65550 North High Street, second floor meeting room:
- Community Improvement Corporation – 8:00 a.m. on the second Friday of every other month beginning Friday, January 13, 2023, except November when it will be held on November 17, 2023, because of Veterans Day when offices are closed.
- Community Relations Commission – 7:00 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month, except January when they will meet on Thursday, January 5, 2023.
- Worthington International Friendship Association – 5:30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month, except January when they will meet on Tuesday, January 17, at 5:30.
Worthington Community Center, 345 E. Wilson Bridge Road:
- Parks and Recreation Commission – 6:00 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month
- Bike and Pedestrian Advisory Board – 6:00 p.m. on the fourth Monday of each month
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City with a minimum 48 hours’ advance notice.
D. Kay Thress, City Clerk