The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 7:00 pm Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following request:
Items of Public Hearing – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board, staff, or the public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Additions & Renovations – 561 Park Overlook Dr. (Jeremy & Rachel Little) EXCP 08-2022
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Additions – 174 Loveman Ave. (Debora Stubbs) EXCP 09-2022
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Remodel – 46 Howard Ave. (Colin Depew) EXCP 10-2022
Item of Public Hearing – Regular Agenda
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Pavilion – 385 Riley Ave. (Pete Marsh/Moraille) VAR 40-2022
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Porch Roof – 477 Loveman Ave. (Eric Kramer/Semenya and McMahon) VAR 41-2022
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Shed – 6500 Meadowbrook Cir. (Christopher L. Wald) VAR 42-2022
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Addition – 771 Morning St. (Dennis Meacham/Karafa)VAR 43-2022
- Variance – Accessory Building Area – Garage – 43 W. Granville Rd. (Dennis Meacham/Rankey) VAR 44-2022
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Fence – 1105 Beechview Dr. S (Famiglia Homes LLC) VAR 45-2022
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions regarding this application either in person, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (567) 249-0063 and enter conference ID: 456 775 89# during the meeting. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice.