The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, October 13, 2022, at 7:00 pm at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Strand Lighting – 640 High St. (Dewey’s Pizza) ARB 82-2022
Architectural Review Board – New Business
- Signs – 910 High St. (DaNite Signs/Hollywood Feed) ARB 80-2022
- Fencing – 6 Hartford Ct. (Stefan W. Schwartz) ARB 81-2022
- Roofing and Skylights – 681 High St. (Mighty Dog Roofing) ARB 83-2022
- Freestanding Sign – 888 High St. (Neil Zipfel) ARB 85-2022
- Fence – 357 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Hannalora S. Brown) ARB 86-2022
- Convert Screened Porch & New Siding – 687 Hartford St. (Jenna Hagan/Haglund) ARB 87-2022
Municipal Planning Commission – No Business
Public Input: To express an opinion or request an application be considered separately, email email@example.com or call 614-431-2424. During the meeting, comments will be accepted in person, on the internet, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 567-249-0063 and entering conference ID: 537 957 249#. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice. If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424 or email email@example.com.