The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held on Thursday, October 6, 2022, at 7:00 pm Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following request:
Items of Public Hearing – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board, staff, or the public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Addition – 92 W. Stanton Ave. (Chad D. Clatterbuck) EXCP 07-2022
Item of Public Hearing – Regular Agenda
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Porch – 345 Park Blvd. (Dashaun Mulders/Ryder) VAR 26-2022
- Variance – Accessory Building Area – Shed – 860 Oxford St. (Timothy J. Bowen) VAR 27-2022
- Variances – Side & Rear Yard Setbacks – Patio with Roof – 6613 Evening St. (Amy M. Gallagher) VAR 29-2022
- Variance – Side yard Setback – Carport Conversion – 215 Winter Dr. (Nicholson Builders/Allen) VAR 30-2022
- Variance – Accessory Building Area – Additional Garage Bay – 830 Robbins Way (Joseph & Elizabeth Giannetti) VAR 31-2022
- Variance Clarification – Front Yard Setback – Fence – 1105 Beechview Dr. S (City of Worthington/Greene) VAR 32-2022 (BZA 47-2020)
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Porch – 402 E. North St. (Ed Mershad) VAR 33-2022
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Porch – 457 Park Overlook Dr. (Jeremy A. Little/Rule) VAR 35-2022
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Porch – 539 Park Overlook Dr. (Jeremy A. Little/Rule) VAR 35-2022
- Variance – Rear Yard Setback – Screened Porch – 200 Greenbrier Ct. (Kevin Turner) VAR 36-2022
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Shed – 214 Hardy Way (Joya W. Elmore) VAR 37-2022
- Variance – Accessory Building Area – Shed – 235 E. Wilson Bridge Rd. (Thomas Barrett) VAR 38-2022
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions regarding this application either in person, by email at email@example.com, or call (567) 249-0063 and enter conference ID: 456 775 89# during the meeting. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice.