The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, September 8, 2022, at 7:00 pm at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Sign – 2245 W. Dublin-Granville Rd., Suite 104 (Melanie Lloyd/Fit Skin Solutions) ARB 72-2022
- Mini-Split – 307 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Columbus/Worthington Heating & Air Conditioning/Jeffers & Cason) ARB 73-2022
- Generator – 70 Kenyon Brook Dr. ( R & T Yoder Electric/ Klebanoff & Keim) ARB 75-2022
- Sign – 7174 N. High St. (Scott McAfee/ Cardinal Dental Health) ARB 76-2022
- Garage Renovation – 556 High St. (Jim Saltz/Wigney) ARB 77-2022
- Patio Addition with Seat Wall – 118 E. New England Ave. (Keith Stimpert) ARB 79-2022
Architectural Review Board – Unfinished Business
- Walls & Fencing – 970 High St. (Toll Gate Square) ARB 44-2022
Architectural Review Board – New Business
- Hardscaping, Landscaping, Fencing, Garage Renovation, Front porch Railing – 335 E. Granville Rd. (Tami West) ARB 74-2022
- Additions – 60 Short St. (James Ross/Taylor) ARB 78-2022
Municipal Planning Commission – New Business
- Conditional Use Permit
- Personal Service in C-3 – Hair Salon – 5655 N. High St., Unit 104 (Krystel S. Price) CU 07-2022
- Recreational Faciity in I-1 – Pickleball Courts – 6580 Huntley Rd. (Gary Moore) CU 08-2022
Public Input: To express an opinion or request an application be considered separately, email email@example.com or call 614-431-2424. During the meeting, comments will be accepted in person, on the internet, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 567-249-0063 and entering conference ID: 537 957 249#. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice. If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424 or email email@example.com.