The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held on Thursday, September 1, 2022, at 7:00 pm Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following request:
Items of Public Hearing – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board, staff, or the public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Addition – 642 Farrington Dr. (Heather Shellenburger) EXCP 05-2022
- Temporary Use Permit – Temporary Sales Office – 862 Hartford St. (National Church Residences) TUP 02-2022
Item of Public Hearing – Regular Agenda
- Temporary Use Permit – Food Truck – 890 High St., Unit C (Porch Growler) TUP 03-2022
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Fence – 138 W. Clearview Ave. (Ailun Chen) VAR 19-2022
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Addition – 6056 Linworth Rd. (Kelly Phillips) EXCP 06-2022
- Variance – Accessory Building Area – Garage – 6056 Linworth Rd. (Kelly Phillips) VAR 20-2022
- Variance – Accessory Building Area – Garage Addition – 298 Blandford Dr. (Douglas Foust) VAR 21-2022
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Deck – 263 Colonial Ave. (Eric Kramer/Morlan) VAR 22-2022
- Variance – Accessory Building Area – New Garage – 559 Tucker Dr. (RAS Construction/Emrich) VAR 23-2022
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Additional Steps and Handrails for Porch – 59 W. Stanton Ave. (Woody & Lilyana Walton) VAR 24-2022
- Variances – Front, Side, & Rear Yard Setbacks – Hardscape Improvements, Pergola, Dumpster Enclosure – 773 & 777 High St. (Cassie Giesken/Worthington Presbyterian Church) VAR 25-2022
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions regarding this application either in person, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (567) 249-0063 and enter conference ID: 456 775 89# during the meeting. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice.