The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, July 28, 2022, at 7:00 pm at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Windows – 617 Hartford St. (Jim & Lindsay Roop) ARB 64-2022
- Deck – 670 Morning St. (Joe Trout/Kay Keller) ARB 65-2022
- Signage – 882 High St. (Greg Giessler/CamTaylor Realtors) ARB 66-2022
- Windows – 710 Evening St. (Chris Beardman) ARB 69-2022
- Pavilion, Patio & Siding – 93 W. Granville Rd. (Sean Kocheran/Welch) ARB 71-2022
Architectural Review Board – Unfinished Business
- Hardscape, Landscaping, Dumpster & Lighting – 773 & 777 High St. (Worthington Presbyterian Church) ARB 61-2022
Architectural Review Board – New Business
- Temporary Winter Door – 671 High St. (Brian Swanson/Worthington Tavern) ARB 62-2022
- Garage Conversion, Windows & Door – 75 W. Granville Rd. (Mark & Hope Paxson) ARB 68-2022
- Windows – 131 W. Stafford Ave. (Jen & Kyle Goebbel) ARB 70-2022 (Amending ARB 8-2022)
Public Input: To express an opinion or request an application be considered separately, email email@example.com or call 614-431-2424. During the meeting, comments will be accepted in person, on the internet, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 567-249-0063 and entering conference ID: 537 957 249#. The QR Code below provides a link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice. If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424 or email email@example.com.