The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held on Thursday, June 2, 2022, at 7:00 pm Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following request:
Items of Public Hearing – Consent Agenda
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – New Single-Family Home – 235 E. Wilson Bridge Rd. (Project Construction Co./Barrett) EXCP 03-2022
Items of Public Hearing – Regular Agenda
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Flag Poles, Lighting, & Memorial Paver Patio – 137 E. Granville Rd. (Worthington Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2398/Sharon Memorial Hall) VAR 09-2022
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – Covered Porch – 59 W. Stanton Ave. (Woody & Lilyana Walton) VAR 13-2022
- Variance – Signage – 445 E. Granville Rd. (Wellogy/I am Boundless) VAR 14-2022
- Variance – Total Accessory Building Area – Pergola – 93 W. Granville Rd. (Sean Kocheran/Welch) VAR 16-2022
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions regarding this application either in person, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (567) 249-0063 and enter conference ID: 456 775 89# during the meeting. To provide comments, please visit the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice.