The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, May 26, 2022, at 7:00 pm at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Roofing & Windows – 44 W. New England Ave. (Kevin Rohyans/44 W. New England LLC) ARB 35-2022
- Exterior Paint, Retractable Patio Curtains, Exhaust Fan – 671 High St. (Brian Swanson/Worthington Tavern) ARB 33-2022
- Siding – 219 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Robert Mora) ARB 39-2022
Architectural Review Board – Unfinished Business
- Fencing – 694 Hartford St. (Elizabeth Thurmond) ARB 30-2022
- Addition – 580 Hartford St. (James A. Dorenbusch/Speaks) ARB 31-2022
Architectural Review Board – New Business
- Front Porch Enclosure – 126 W. Granville Rd. (Scott & Debra Volzer) ARB 37-2022
- Flag Poles, Lighting & Memorial Paver Patio – 137 E. Granville Rd. (Worthington Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2398/Sharon Memorial Hall) ARB 34-2022
- New Girls’ Softball Backstop and Dugout Fencing – 300 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Bowden Fence Company/Worthington Schools) ARB 36-2022
- New Fieldhouse – 300 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Schorr Architects/Worthington Schools) ARB 38-2022
Public Input: To express an opinion or request an application be considered separately, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-431-2424. During the meeting, comments will be accepted in person, on the internet, by email at email@example.com or by calling 567-249-0063 and entering conference ID: 537 957 249#. To provide comments, please visit the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice. If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424.