The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, May 12, 2022, at 7:00 pm at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Fence – 571 Evening St. (Trudeau’s Fence Co./Budros & Britton) ARB 26-2022
- Patio with Steps – 155 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Peter Tschofen) ARB 27-2022
- Generator – 158 Medick Way (Autumn McCathern/Gasser) ARB 29-2022
Architectural Review Board – Unfinished Business
- Fencing – 208 E. Granville Rd. (Expert Fence LLC/McKenzie) ARB 23-2022
Architectural Review Board – New Business
- Fencing – 678 Evening St. (Frost Fence/Moe) ARB 28-2022
- Fencing – 694 Hartford St. (Elizabeth Thurmond) ARB 30-2022
- Addition – 580 Hartford St. (James A. Dorenbusch/ Speaks) ARB 31-2022
- Renovation, Landscaping, & Signage – 445 E. Granville Rd. (Wellogy/I am Boundless) ARB 32-2022
Municipal Planning Commission – Regular Agenda – New Business
- Historical Marker
- New Historical Marker – 682 Plymouth St. (Worthington Historical Society/St. John A.M.E. Church) HM 01-2022
- Conditional Use Permit
Automotive Services - Major in I-1 - 6661 Huntley Rd. (Brittany Pickrell & Jason Painter/COW Autobody) CU 06-2022
Public Input: To express an opinion or request an application be considered separately, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-431-2424. During the meeting, comments will be accepted in person, on the internet, by email at email@example.com or by calling 567-249-0063 and entering conference ID: 537 957 249#. To provide comments, please visit the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice. If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424.