The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held in-person on Thursday, March 3, 2022, at 7:00 pm Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following request:
Items of Public Hearing – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board, staff, or the public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – Repair – 779 Robbins Way (Steve Rosser/Mooney) EXCP 01-2022
Items of Public Hearing – Regular Agenda
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Screened Porch – 6528 S. Plesenton Dr. (Greg Miller/Davis) VAR 03-2022
- Variance – Rear Yard Setback – Addition – 520 N. Selby Blvd. (Enrique Terrones/Smith) VAR 04-2022
- Variance – Side Yard Setback – Addition – 872 Oxford St. (Dave Fox Remodeling/ Drabant) VAR 05-2022
- Variance – Side & Rear Yard Setbacks – Garage – 649 Plymouth St. (Marjorie & Edward Williams) VAR 06-2022
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions regarding this application either in person, by email at email@example.com, or call (567) 249-0063 and enter conference ID: 456 775 89# during the meeting. Link to the public input page.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice.