The Worthington City Council will hold its Monday, December 6, 2021 meeting on the internet at worthington.org/live at 7:30 p.m.
- For virtual meetings, there are several options for you to participate:
- If you are only interested in watching the meeting, you can view and listen to the meeting by clicking Worthington.org/live starting at 7:30 p.m..
- You can submit comments by filling out the comment form at worthington.org/CouncilComments and the comments will be emailed directly to Council members.
- Anyone wishing to comment during the meeting can join through the internet by typing worthington.org/joinmeeting in your browser. When Council reaches the agenda item you would like to address, you can click to "raise your hand" and wait to be called upon. We request if you are not actively speaking to keep your camera turned off and the microphone on mute until you are called on to participate.
- People may also connect to Council meetings via telephone by calling (567) 249-0063 and entering the meeting ID 610 109 376#. You will be able to hear the meeting and will initially be on mute. When Council reaches the agenda item you would like to address, you can press *5 to “raise your hand” and wait to be called upon. Once called upon, press *6 to unmute and begin speaking.
- Members of the public are generally limited to no more than 5 minutes of remarks. Council may reduce or extend the time limit based on the number of speakers and agenda items.
The link to the council packet can be found on the City Council page of the website, Worthington.org.
This notice is given in accordance with Worthington Code Section 109.05.
D. Kay Thress, City Clerk