The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held virtually on Thursday, November 18, 2021, at 7:00 pm on the internet at http://worthington.org/live to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Door Replacement – 773 High St. (Worthington Presbyterian Church) ARB 111-2021
- Window Replacement – 5485 N. High St. (Apco/Ohio House Rabbit Rescue) ARB 112-2021
- Roof-top Units – 50 E. Granville Rd. (Tim Gehring/Kilbourne Middle School) ARB 114-2021
Architectural Review Board – Regular Agenda
- Building Lighting – 6130 Linworth Rd. (Kingel Patel/Dunkin) ARB 100-2021
- Rear Deck, Overhead Door, & Pergola – 671 High St. (Brian Swanson) ARB 113-2021
Municipal Planning Commission
- Conditional Use Permit
- Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries in I-1 – 480 E. Wilson Bridge Rd., Unit F (Zen Bee Meadery) CU 10-2021
- Before the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link for the Microsoft Teams meeting to join through the internet.
- Before the meeting, email email@example.com, referencing the address or case number in the subject, providing comments to be shared by email with the Board and Commission.
- During the meeting, visit worthington.org/2030/Public-Input (see link below) or call 567-249-0063 and enter conference ID: 537 957 249#.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a virtual public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice.
If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424.
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions by following this link: Public Input