The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held virtually on Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 7:00 pm on the internet at http://worthington.org/live to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
- Window/Door Modifications – 144 E. Granville Rd. (Hoffmans Architecture, LLC/Chapman) ARB 99-2021
- Fence – 111 W. Clearview Ave. (S & G Fence Co./Graziani) ARB 102-2021
- Window/Door Modifications – 649 High St. (New England Development Co.) ARB 104-2021
- Mini-Split – 45 Kenyon Brook Dr. (Care Heating & Cooling/Dixon) ARB 106-2021
- Mini-Split – 36 W. South St. (Custom Air/Fletcher) ARB 110-2021
- Signs – 695 High St. (Amy Homan/Evolverie) ARB 109-2021
- Sign – 2177 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (The Hungarian Butcher) ARB 101-2021
- Fence – 226 E. Granville Rd. (Keith Johnson) ARB 107-2021
Municipal Planning Commission – Unfinished
- R-10 to WBC-2 – 127, 133, 139, 145 E. Wilson Bridge Rd. (Worthington Community Improvement Corporation) REZ 04-2021
- R-10 to WBC-2 – 155, 163, 173 E. Wilson Bridge Rd. (City of Worthington) REZ 02-2021
- R-10 to WBC-1 – 199, 207, 217, 227, 235, 247, 261, E. Wilson Bridge Rd. (City of Worthington) REZ 03-2021
Architectural Review Board – Unfinished
- Lighting in Rear Yard – 120 E. South St. (Sean & Kim Crowley) ARB 52-2021
Architectural Review Board – New
- Building Lighting – 6880 N. High St. (Jiechun Liu) ARB 60-2021
- Site & Building Modifications – 445 E. Granville Rd. (Davis Wince, Ltd. Architecture/Boundless) ARB 103-2021
- Awnings, Sauna & Portico – 347 E. Granville Rd. (Dan & Kristen Lamacchia) ARB 105-2021
- Sign & Condensing Units – 2151 W. Dublin-Granville Rd. (Armando Velcani) ARB 108-2021
- Before the meeting, email email@example.com to request a link for the Microsoft Teams meeting to join through the internet.
- Before the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the address or case number in the subject, providing comments to be shared by email with the Board and Commission.
- During the meeting, visit worthington.org/2030/Public-Input (see link below) or call 567-249-0063 and enter conference ID: 537 957 249#.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a virtual public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice.
If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424.
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions by following this link: Public Input