The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held virtually on Thursday, October 14, 2021, at 7:00 pm on the internet at http://worthington.org/live to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Regular Agenda – Unfinished Business
- Redevelopment – 1033 High St. (Thomas Hart on behalf of Lifestyle Communities/ UMCH) AR 70-2020
Municipal Planning Commission – Unfinished Business
- Planned Unit Development – Preliminary Plan
- Redevelopment – 1033 High St. (Thomas Hart on behalf of Lifestyle Communities/ UMCH) PUD 03-2020
The following will not be heard until 9:00 PM or later:
Architectural Review Board – Regular Agenda – Unfinished Business (continued)
2. New Building – 6700 N. High St. – Former Anthem Site – Southern Lot – (William R. Bily, Architect/LCNB National Bank) ARB 79-2021
Municipal Planning Commission – Unfinished Business (continued)
2. Amendment to Development Plan
a. New Building – 6700 N. High St. – Former Anthem Site – Southern Lot – (William R. Bily, Architect/LCNB National Bank) ADP 07-2021
3. Conditional Use Permit
a. Drive-in Bank – 6700 N. High St. (William R. Bily, Architect/LCNB National Bank) CU 07-2021
Municipal Planning Commission – New Business
- Preliminary and Final Plats – 6700 N. High St. (Advanced Civil Design, Inc./ Worthington 17 LLC) SUB 07 & 08-2021
1. Anyone wishing to comment during the meeting should notify staff by emailing email@example.com to request either a meeting link to join through the internet, or a phone number to join by phone. You would then be called on during the meeting to provide no more than 5 minutes of remarks.
2. Before meeting day, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and comments will be emailed to the members directly. *
3. During the meeting, you can e-mail email@example.com and your comments will be summarized for the Board and Commission during the meeting. *
* All emailed comments will be posted on the City’s website.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a virtual public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice.
If you have questions regarding this hearing, please call 614-431-2424.