The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held on Thursday, September 2, 2021, at 7:00 pm Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085 to hear the following requests:
Items of Public Hearing
1. Temporary Use Permit – Temporary MRI Trailer – 300 E. Wilson Bridge Rd. (Jennifer Burlingame/MedVet) TUP 05-2021
2. Extension of Construction Completion Period – Addition – 498 Greenglade Ave. (Ben & Stacie Stormer) EXCP 04-2021
3. Extension of Construction Completion Period – New Building – 53 W. Wilson Bridge Rd. (Kenny Leckrone/Worthington Gateway) EXCP 05-2021
4. Variance – Signage – 7141 N. High St. (Morrison Sign/Duchess) VAR 33-2021
5. Variance – Side Yard Setback – Pool – 176 E. New England Ave. (Sean & Michelle Buckley) VAR 35-2021
6. Variance – Side Yard Setback – Addition – 119 E. Granville Rd. (J.S. Brown & Co./J.C. Rice) VAR 37-2021
7. Variance – Rear Yard Setback – Fence – 6490 Meadowbrook Cir. (Jessica Bailey & Steven Dreier) VAR 38-2021
8. Variance – Front Yard Setback – Covered Porch – 662 Hartford Ave. (Lucas & Lindsay McComas) VAR 39-2021
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions regarding this application either in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Worthington will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who wish to attend a public meeting held by the City of Worthington with a minimum of 48 hours advanced notice.
During consideration, the Board may approve, disapprove, modify, or table this request. If you have questions regarding this hearing, please email email@example.com or call 614-431-2424.