The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, July 22, 2021, at 7:00 pm at the Louis J.R. Goorey Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 North High Street, Worthington, Ohio 43085. The meeting will also be streamed on the internet at worthington.org/live. The following requests will be heard:
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda
There will be no separate discussion of Consent Agenda items as they are considered to be routine by the Board and Commission and will be adopted by one motion. If a member of the Board & Commission, staff, or public requests discussion on a particular item, that item will be removed from the Consent Agenda and considered separately on the agenda.
1. Shed – 226 E. Granville Rd. (Keith Johnson) ARB 75-2021
2. Signs & Building Color – 661 High St. (AR Workshop Worthington) ARB 76-2021
3. Shelter House – 885 Evening St. (Worthington Schools/Evening Street Elementary School) ARB 81-2021
Architectural Review Board – Regular Agenda
1. Additions & Renovations – 662 Hartford St. (Lucas & Lindsay McComas) ARB 77-2021
2. Sign – 5900 N. High St. – (Jarine Berrios/The Pedicure Couture) ARB 78-2021
3. Addition – 119 E. Granville Rd. (J.S. Brown & Co./J.C. Rice) ARB 80-2021
4. New Building – 6700 N. High St. – Former Anthem Site – Southern Lot – (William R. Bily, Architect/LNCB National Bank) ARB 79-2021
Municipal Planning Commission – Regular Agenda
1. Amendment to Development Plan
a. New Building – 6700 N. High St. – Former Anthem Site – Southern Lot – (William R. Bily, Architect/LNCB National Bank) ADP 07-2021
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at worthington.org starting the Friday prior to the meeting.
Any person is hereby invited to express their opinions regarding these applications either in person or at this link: https://worthington.org/FormCenter/Public-Meeting-Feedback-Submissions-19/ARBMPC-Agenda-Comments-109.