The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held virtually on Thursday, June 24, 2021, at 7:00 pm on the internet at http://worthington.org/live to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Regular Agenda – Unfinished
- New Building Lights – 5858 N. High St. (Matthew Jehn) ARB 19-2021
- Lighting – 51 E. South St. (Sarah Sweeney) ARB 32-2021
Architectural Review Board – Consent Agenda – New
- Chimney Replacement – 120 E. Granville Rd. (Ryan & Katie Coffman) ARB 65-2021
- Window and Door Modifications – 215 E. Granville Rd. (Rebecca Ament) ARB 66-2021
Architectural Review Board – Regular Agenda – New
- Solar Panels – 100 Kenyon Brook Dr. (American Dream Solar and Window/Christian Salvito) ARB 64-2021
- Garage Renovation – 159-161 E. Granville Rd. (Greg Rekos) ARB 67-2021
Municipal Planning Commission – Consent Agenda - New
- Conditional Use Permit - Dog & Cat Daycare Center & Vocational Instruction in I-2 - 6400 Huntley Rd. (6400 Huntley Rd., LLC) CU 06-2021
The public has the following options for providing comments:
- Before the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link for the Microsoft Teams meeting to join through the internet.
- Before the meeting, email email@example.com, referencing the address or case number in the subject, providing comments to be shared by email with the Board and Commission.
- During the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments or call 567-249-0063 and enter conference ID: 404 106 879#.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at worthington.org starting the Friday prior to the meeting.