The regular meeting of the Worthington Architectural Review Board and Municipal Planning Commission will be held virtually on Thursday, May 13, 2021, at 7:00 pm on the internet at http://worthington.org/live to hear the following requests:
Architectural Review Board – Unfinished
- Fencing – 1 Kenyon Brook Dr. (Robert Best) ARB 29-2021
- Wall Sign – 7141 N. High St. (Morrison Sign/Duchess) ARB 41-2021
Architectural Review Board – New
- Fence – 653 Oxford St. (Outdoor FX/Kruse) ARB 43-2021
- Fence – 777 Morning St. (Elevated Fence LLC/Szabo) ARB 48-2021
- Shed – 129 E. South St. (Jack Conrath) ARB 49-2021
- Replace Windows – 881 High St. (Mary Jo Marraffa DC) ARB 50-2021
- Addition Revisions – 41 W. South St. (JS Brown & Co./Yang) ARB 51-2021
- Lighting in Rear Yard – 120 E. South St. (Sean & Kim Crowley) ARB 52-2021
- Replace Siding – 849 Oxford St. (Feazel Inc./Gentile & McGarry) ARB 53-2021
- Landscaping with Walls & Lighting – 886 Oxford St. (Damien & Kellie Healy) ARB 54-2021
- Condensing Unit Relocation – 711 High St. (Amanda Sexton & Andrew Graf) ARB 55-2021
Municipal Planning Commission – No Business
The public has the following options for providing comments:
- Before the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link for the Microsoft Teams meeting to join through the internet.
- Before the meeting, email email@example.com, referencing the address or case number in the subject, providing comments to be shared by email with the Board and Commission.
- During the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments or call 567-249-0063 and enter conference ID: 404 106 879#.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at worthington.org starting the Friday prior to the meeting.