The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held virtually on Thursday, March 4, 2021, at 7:00 pm on the internet at worthington.org/live to hear the following requests:
Items of Public Hearing
- Variance – Traffic Visibility Across Corner Lots – Arborvitae – 59 W. Stanton Ave. (Woodrow Walton) VAR 07-2021
- Variance – Accessory Structure Area – Sauna – 1 Kenyon Brook Dr. (Robert Best) VAR 08-2021
- Variance – Side & Rear Yard Setback – Swimming Pool – 130 E. South St. (Builderscape|Easy Living Pools/Isaacson) VAR 09-2021
- Extension of Construction Completion Period – New House & Garage – 100 W. South St. (Neil Toepfer) EXCP 02-2021
- Temporary Use Permit – Covid Testing Modular Unit – 918 High St. (GLR, Inc.) TUP 01-2021
- Variance – Side Yard Setback on Corner Lot – Fence – 215 Highgate Ave. (Heidi Comstock/Stovell) VAR 10-2021
- Variance –Rear Yard Setback – Deck Extension – 237 Greenbrier Ct. (Nicholson Builders Inc./Shonk) VAR 11-2021
The public has the following options for providing comments:
- Before the meeting, email email@example.com, referencing the address or case number in the subject, to request a link for the Microsoft Teams meeting to join through the internet.
- Before the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the address or case number in the subject, providing comments to be sent to the Board.
- During the meeting, email email@example.com, referencing the address or case number in the subject, with comments or call 567-249-0063 and enter conference ID: 456 775 89# to speak.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at worthington.org on Friday prior to the meeting.