The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held virtually on Thursday, December 3, 2020, at 7:00 pm on the internet at worthington.org/live to hear the following requests:
B. Items of Public Hearing
- Variances – Front Yard Setback – Deck – 6753 Lakeside Circle W (Mark D. Spence) BZA 48-2020
- Variances – Setback from Alley - Fence – 5701 Foster Ave. (Sasha Hardin) BZA 49-2020
- Variance – Extension of Construction Completion Period - Additions – 44 W. Granville Rd. (Jim Ash) BZA 51-2020
- Variance – Front Yard Setback – New House – 285 McCoy Ave. (Ezra Wallake, R4R General Contracting) BZA 52-2020
- Variance – Screening Requirements – Parking & Bus Loop – 2341 Snouffer Rd. (Schorr Architects/Perry/Phoenix Middle School) BZA 54-2020
The public has the following options for providing comments:
- Before the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the address or case number in the subject, to request a link for the Microsoft Teams meeting to join through the internet.
- Before the meeting, email email@example.com, referencing the address or case number in the subject, and your message will be forwarded to the Board.
- During the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the address or case number in the subject, with comments or call 567-249-0063 and enter conference ID: 456 775 89# to speak.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at worthington.org on Friday prior to the meeting.