The regular meeting of the Worthington Board of Zoning Appeals will be held virtually on Thursday, September 3, 2020, at 7:00 pm on the internet at worthington.org/live to hear the following requests:
Items of Public Hearing – Unfinished
1. Variance – Setback & Screening – 6625 Guyer St. (Schorr Architects/Worthingway Middle School) BZA 21-2020
2. Variance – Front Yard Setback – Single Family Dwelling – 285 McCoy Ave. (JBAD Architects/Carpenter & Blanchard) BZA 31-2020
Items of Public Hearing – New Business
1. Variance – Front Yard Setback – Porch – 325 E. New England Ave. (Christa Teston & Chris Elliott) BZA 32-2020
2. Variances – Front & Side Yard Setbacks – Ramp – 84 W. Stanton Ave. (Shaw & Ott Medical/Cummiskey) BZA 33-2020
3. Variances – Rear & Side Yard Setbacks – New Garage – 117 W. New England Ave. (Jeffrey & AnnMarie McCallister) BZA 34-2020
4. Variance – Accessory Building Total Area – New Garage – 638 Seabury Dr. (James W. Bihari) BZA 35-2020
The public has the following options for providing comments:
1. Before the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link for the Microsoft Teams meeting to join through the internet.
2. Before the meeting, email email@example.com, referencing the address or case number in the subject, providing comments to be read by the clerk during the meeting.
3. During the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org with comments or call 567-249-0063 and enter conference ID: 456 775 89# to speak.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for persons with disabilities with a minimum of 48 hours advance notice.
If you have any questions regarding this hearing, please call (614) 431-2424 or find the agenda and supporting material at worthington.org on Friday prior to the meeting.