Worthington Citizens Academy on hold
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Worthington Citizens Academy is on hold.
Please fill out the application below to be added to the waitlist and you will be notified when the next Citizens Academy is formed.
The Worthington Citizens Academy is designed to help Worthington residents learn more about their city government and become more connected to their community.
This seven-week program is an excellent way to educate residents, build positive relationships and increase communication between government officials and citizens, as well as inspire future municipal leaders and volunteers.
Academy members will:
- Meet City Council members, department heads and staff.
- Learn how decisions are made, how city funds are allocated and how departments operate.
- Enjoy comprehensive overviews of departments, programs and services.
- Discover the current status and future plans for development and programming in Worthington.
- Expand their knowledge and become more informed on current issues and proposed projects within the City.
- Participate in lively discussions, role-playing and other fun interactive activities.
- Tour city facilities.
- Become informed, involved citizens
There are three ways to apply (2019 form below can be used for waitlist registration)
- Follow this link to register using the online form.
- Download and print the registration form. Fill out and mail to:
Citizens Academy Application
City of Worthington
6550 N. High Street
Worthington, OH 43085
- Stop in and pick up an application at the Worthington Municipal Building, 6550 N. High Street
Email Us or call 614-436-3100 for more information.