Fitness Floor Policies
• Ages 16 and above may use the fitness floor without a parent/guardian or taking the Junior Fitness Class.
• Ages 12-15 must either be with a parent/guardian at all times or must complete our free Junior Fitness Class. Please call 614-436-2743 or email email@example.com to schedule today! Please Note: A parent or guardian must be present during the class.
• Ages 11 and under are not permitted on the fitness floor. Please see our Youth Fitness programming options in our brochure to get your child involved in physical fitness.
• We also offer a free Teen Lifting Class in which participants will get an in-depth introduction to basic gym etiquette, safety, and intelligent strength training. A certified personal trainer will guide the individual or small group through a basic overview of our facility and an introductory workout that is perfect for novice lifters. Register here!
• Closed toed shoes are required on the fitness floor and track.
• No bags, coats, or other bulky personal items permitted on the fitness floor. Please use a cubby to store your items or use one of the coat hooks on the fitness floor or North Gym. We also have small, re-programmable lockers that can be set with your own combination and used for items such as cell phones, wallets, keys, etc.
• A proper shirt or tank top must be worn at all times.
• All devices must be used with headphones and are not to be audible to other patrons.
• Ages 10 and above may use the track without a parent/guardian.• Youth ages 9 and below may use the track with a parent/guardian supervisor with them on the track at all times.