• Ages 16 and above may use the fitness floor without a parent/guardian or taking the Junior Fitness Class. Ages 16 and above are permitted to use the weight circuit and free weights.
• Ages 12-15 must either be with a parent/guardian at all times or must complete our free Junior Fitness Class. Ages 12&13 may use the weight circuit machines only. Ages 14&15 may use free weights with adult supervision.
• Ages 11 and under are not permitted on the fitness floor. Please see our Youth Fitness programming options in our brochure to get your child involved in physical fitness.
• Closed toed shoes are required on the fitness floor and track.
• No bags, coats or other bulky personal items permitted on the fitness floor. Please use a cubby or locker to store your items. Free locks for lockers are available at the front desk.
• A proper shirt or tank top must be worn at all times.
• Ages 10 and above may use the track without a parent/guardian.• Youth ages 9 and below may use the track with a parent/guardian supervisor with them on the track at all times.
How to Sign-Up for a FREE Junior Fitness Class
• Visit the Fitness Desk upstairs• We will work with your schedule to find an appointment time that works for you• Once the class has been completed and your youth has obtained their Junior Fitness Card they are able to work out up on the fitness floor! • Please Note: A parent or guardian must attend the class with their youth