- Planning & Building
- Development Projects
- Boundless-Harding Hospital Site
Boundless / Harding Hospital Site
December 2022 update
- Landscape work on the exterior of both Boundless Health and Building H. Plants will be added to these spaces in the spring.
- Signage in front of the Boundless Health Building and at the stop sign where Proprietors Road ends in the middle of campus. Should be finished soon, but the weather may delay.
- Moving the fenced in playground space west of the original location.
- Adding some new trees before the weather gets colder. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The I Am Boundless Worthington Campus is a care and support center for children and young adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. It is located at the former site of the historic Harding Hospital and is accessible via Proprietors Road just south of 161.
September 2021 update
Boundless, formerly known as Franklin County Residential Services, is expanding its Worthington operations to become a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), allowing the campus to provide health care to the surrounding community and the campus population it already serves.
To create new healthcare and educational facilities, campus buildings G and H will be the first to be renovated. Improvements also include a new loop road and parking connecting to these two buildings.
Boundless has submitted a proposal that will be discussed at the October 28, 2021 Architectural Review Board meeting.