Fishbowl Pool Party
Celebrate your child’s birthday at the Worthington Community Center. A Fishbowl Pool Party includes the use of the swimming pool (not exclusively) and the Fishbowl room, attached to the pool area for a total of 2 hours. The package is based on parties of up to twenty-five guests maximum (including swimmers and non-swimmers of all ages). A minimum of three adults must be in attendance. Birthday parties are welcome to bring their own food or have food delivered.
Ensure you have enough adult chaperones as well as adults in the water:
- One person, age 14 or older, must be in the water with each child ages 4 and younger.
- A responsible person ages 14 or older must be present in the pool area for swimming groups of children ages 5-7.
- Youth ages 8 and older may be unattended in the pool area.
- Mondays: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesdays: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday: 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Saturdays: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:30 AM -12:30 PM | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM | 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Cost: Residents: $195; Non-Residents: $275
In-person registration at the Community Center is now open. Parties are available from Sept. 2022 - Oct. 2022
Please contact Michele Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Community Room (Picture Coming Soon)
Where: 345 E. Wilson Bridge Road | Located at the Community Center
Capacity: 80 people
Times available : Saturdays or Sundays | 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Cost: Residents: $75.00 | Non-Residents: $135.00 | Kitchen Add-on: $15.00