11/20/2020 Program Update
Due to the severe risk of COVID-19 in our community and the Franklin County and Columbus Public Health Stay-at-Home Advisory that goes into effect at 6pm on Friday, November 20, all Worthington Parks and Recreation in-person programming will be cancelled starting November 21 and through the advisory period of 28 days. The Worthington Community Center will remain open at this time and we will continue to evaluate the situation moving forward. Beginning next week, Parks and Recreation staff will start the process of issuing refunds for all programming. The Griswold Center remains closed at this time.
The Fitness Area at the Community Center is now open limited hours and no longer requires reservations.
Fitness Facility Hours
- Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Monday-Thursday, 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 5:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Saturday, 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday: closed
Members, please bring your key tag with you to scan.
Community Center Pool Policies
The Aquatics Facility at the Community Center is now open limited hours and reservations are required at this time. Click here for more details.
Aquatics Facility Hours
- Monday – Friday, 5:30 AM - 11:30 AM (45-minute time slots for water fitness or programs plus 15-minute dry-off time)
- Monday – Thursday, 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM (45-minute time slots for water fitness or programs plus 15-minute dry-off time)
- Saturday, 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM (45-minute time slots for water fitness or programs plus 15-minute dry-off time)
- *Monday – Thursday 2:00 - 2:45 PM time slot for High Risk Users
- *The City of Worthington reserves the right to further modify hours as necessary.
Patrons are responsible for practicing safe distancing while in the building, wiping down equipment, and are required to wear face coverings when entering and exiting the facility. The building will be closed from 12:00 PM-2:00 PM for cleaning, and the doors will remain locked during this time.
Facilities and Program updates
Please call Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm to speak to a staff member.
If you are new to the Community Center or have never participated in any of our activities, you will need to have an account created prior to registering online. You can create a new account on our online registration site. Please be advised that all accounts created online will default to non-resident pricing until the account has been verified by WPRD staff.