January 22 - Vaccine Updates
Supply of the COVID-19 vaccine continues to be limited. Public health departments, primary care providers, and local pharmacies are scheduling appointments for people who are eligible in this current Phase 1B as their supply allows.
Search here for providers by county and zip code. Each provider is managing its own reservation system.
Depending on available supply, the vaccine will be available to the following age groups according to this tentative schedule:
- Week of January 19 - 80 years of age and older
- Week of January 25 - 75 years of age and older; those with severe congenital or developmental disorders.
- Week of February 1 - 70 years of age and older; employees of K-12 schools remaining or returning to in-person or hybrid models.
- Week of February 8 - 65 years of age and older.
- As the weeks progress the previous age groups are still eligible to receive the vaccine moving forward.
Columbus Public Health & Franklin County Public Health
Columbus and Franklin County Public Health have a limited supply of vaccine and may pause scheduling of appointments based on current supply conditions. Check for the latest updates on social media or through the links below.
Important update from Columbus Public Health (1/19/2021)
As of Tuesday, January 19, 2021, Columbus Public Health has received a limited amount of COVID-19 vaccine doses and can begin scheduling again for eligible residents in Phase 1A or those 80 years of age or older in Phase 1B. Call 614-645-1519 to schedule an appointment (open 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday; 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday).
We encourage eligible residents to check and see if their primary care provider, hospital system or pharmacy have vaccine and sign up that way if that is a more convenient option. See a list of other providers here: https://vaccine.coronavirus.ohio.gov/
What you Need to Know about Phase 1B Vaccine Distribution (updated 1/19/2021)
- Vaccination Phase 1B begins January 18 for people 80+
- As of Tuesday, January 19, 2021, Columbus Public Health has received a limited amount of COVID-19 vaccine doses and can begin scheduling again for eligible residents in Phase 1A or those 80 years of age or older in Phase 1B. Call 614-645-1519 to schedule an appointment
- Local pharmacies may have availability. These locations are also listed on the Ohio Health Department website.
- Currently, there is more demand than supply, but vaccination distribution will continue to grow as supply increases.