Event and Community Updates
2021 Winter Events
From the Worthington Farmers Market
The Worthington Farmers Market will be open indoors at The Shops at Worthington Place. The health and safety of our customers, our producers, our volunteers, and our staff remain our highest priority. We are committed to our pandemic safety protocols, issued by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, to continue to provide a direct source for local food. Our requirements are enforced through weekly inspections by the City of Columbus Public Health. Masks are required for all guests visiting the Worthington Farmers Market. Capacity into the Market is limited to ensure proper social distancing. And, space between producer stalls has increased to allow for wider aisles and additional space for customers waiting to make their purchases. Market pandemic safety protocol can be found here.
Customers can access the Worthington Farmers Market in a variety of ways. Please visit our website to learn more about our layout, pre-orders, and delivery options. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, keep an eye on the Worthington Farmers Market website for any updates or changes to operations.
Program and Facility Updates
- Parks & Recreation program and facility updates
- City building and facility hours and service availability
- Worthington Libraries buildings are closed, but curbside service is available
- Worthington Schools information for students and families
- McConnell Arts Center hours, programs and classes.
- Worthington Farmers Market details
- Worthington Partnership & Experience Worthington Events and Opportunities
- Worthington Youth Boosters sports league and programming updates
- Worthington Area Chamber of Commerce virtual programs and opportunities
- Worthington Resource Pantry drive-up service details