Follow these specific guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control
Updated coronavirus symptoms to look out for
- Call 911 ONLY in an emergency.
- If you have a medical emergency and need to call 911, notify the dispatch personnel that you have, or are being evaluated for COVID-19. If possible, put on a facemask before emergency medical services arrive.
- Do not call 911 if you have cold-like symptoms, a stuffy nose, fever, or cough. Call your medical provider.
- Stay home except to get medical care.
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor. If you do not have a primary care physician, call Columbus Public Health at 614-645-1519.
- Separate yourself from other people and animals in your home.
- Wear a facemask if you are around other people.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid sharing personal household items
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces every day
- Monitor your symptoms
Download PDF instructions from the CDC