Closures and Cancellations
Worthington Closures, Cancellations and Postponements
All City Buildings are closed. All public playgrounds, pickleball, tennis, basketball courts, athletic fields, the skate park, Godown Dog Park, and parks restrooms are closed.
Updated 4/3/2020 6:00 p.m.
Most recently reported updates are at the top of the list
- The Godown Dog Park will be closed until further notice
- May 2 - Green on the Green cancelled
- April 7 - Community Relations Commission meeting cancelled
- All Worthington Interfaith Neighbors (WIN) programs cancelled until further notice
- April 16 - Worthington International Friendship Association (WIFA) International Gardens program postponed
- April 22 - Worthington Libraries Community Breakfast cancelled
- April 25 - PreCycle Day is cancelled. Next PreCycle Day is August 8, 2020.
- All Worthington Libraries locations are closed and programs are cancelled until further notice.
Visit the Libraries website for more information.
- Through April 30 - American Legion Leasure-Blackston Post 239 closed
- Through May 1 - Worthington Youth Boosters events, athletic and extracurricular activities, and practices are cancelled.
- Through May 1 - Worthington Pools programs and activities
- The Olentangy Parklands Skatepark is closed
- Through May 1: Worthington Schools will be closed to students. All athletic and extracurricular activities, including practices, are canceled. All Worthington Schools playgrounds, turf, and tracks are closed.
- April 9 - Architectural Review Board/Municipal Planning Commission meeting cancelled
- Indoor Farmers Market closed
Pre-Order and Pick-up drive through set for Saturdays until future notice.
- May 17 - Gary Smith Race is cancelled
- The State Legislature extends the absentee voting period until April 28.
Visit the Secretary of State website for information and to request an absentee ballot.
- Yard Waste drop-off closed at the Service & Engineering Department (includes Saturday drop-off)
- April 25 - Moses Wright Park Cleanup
- April 25 - Drug Drive-thru Drop-off
- The local, state and federal tax deadline has been postponed until July 15.
- April 24 - Arbor Day Tree Planting
- Through May 10 - McConnell Arts Center all classes, programs and events are cancelled.
See 3/17/2020 McConnell Arts Center announcement
- April 18 - Reds, Whites & Desserts Worthington Chamber event postponed.
Visit the Chamber online for complete schedule updates
- Continuing drive-up service only at the Worthington Resource Pantry
- All Dublin Worthington Rotary meetings and activities are suspended indefinitely
These decisions are not easy and we know they impact a lot of Worthington families. Our community partners have the full support of the City as they face these difficult decisions. These extreme steps will help reduce the risk and spread of the disease. We know the impacts these closings and cancellations have on your everyday life and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.